Monday, July 16, 2007

online sex anyone?

the language herein may offend but truth must be told so...
it has become alarmingly prevalent the amount of smut in my 2G inbox catered for courtesy of hotmail. i have for obvious reasons made a switch a long time ago to a similar service provider who relieves me of the strain of sifting this trash through careful and successful filtering.

this has me blissfully ignorant of the 'fuck budies' that i could encounter online or the 'fuck friends' who may be wanting some online company and the rest of the charming 'wanting to get to know me's' that hotmail feels it necessary to sell/give my details to. apparently i even have friends now with the name c*ntf@%Ku that wonder into my inbox for a friendly hi how the hell r u...

so much for internet nannies...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home